We are aggressive and relentless, and we will teach your team to be the same.
Intrepid Leadership Group relies on decades of military service to provide leader development skills for military professional seeking to improve mission effectiveness in garrison and combat.
Our leadership development solutions are customized to meet your mission requirements, but always include visualization, core values, effective communications, and the courage required to lead elite military teams.
Intrepid specializes in leading cultural change during the most difficult circumstances to include developing a shared vision, leadership philosophy, and key actions and milestones required to affect substantive and lasting change.
The Intrepid Difference
Intrepid uses its vast combat experience to teach Joint Mission Planning to include both the Military Decision-Making Process and Troop Leading Procedures.
Colonel (retired) Buller maintains a Top-Secret clearance and works with your operations/intelligence specialists to create relevant mission scenarios for your teams to plan against. He also works with your training manager to target Career-Field Education and Training Plan (CFETP) requirements to expeditiously upgrade your force. Intrepid’s military leader development programs have included:
- Mission Planning training for Air Force Units
- Senior Leader Perspective to USAF Special Operations Maintenance leaders
- Managing risk in combat for Special Warfare Airmen deploying worldwide
- Ethics in combat and garrison to special operations units
- Leading Gettysburg battlefield tour to facilitate a better understanding of battlefield visualization
- Assisting USAF officers and senior non-commissioned officers in developing their Personal Leader Philosophy and professional reading list to share with their subordinates
Our work is always tailored to mission requirements and therefore varies in scope, from a single leader offsite to a consistent leadership development program. Contact us to let us train your team and inspire them to accomplish the mission and live honorably.Contact Intrepid
“Kurt is a longtime teammate and mentor. I’ve watched him develop our elite special operators into capable warfighters and leaders that have dedicated their best years to serving our Nation. He is a master story teller who captivates audiences while helping them meet their full potential. He gets me amped up every time I hear him talk.”
-Chief Master Sergeant, Combat Controller